Strictly Come Dancing Nights have become a hugely popular and successful fundraising events for school and sports over recent years. iFundraise.ie is proud to be part of this success. We help numerous event organisers setup and manage online fundraising campaign for these events.
This guide will show you how to create fundraising pages for each couple and make the best use of the features available.
Demo Page – We have setup a demo page on https://www.ifundraise.ie/strictlydemo
For below , we are assuming the cause i.e. sports club, school etc are registered on iFundraise.ie. If not , you must first register the cause on– www.ifundraise.ie/register
When registering the cause i.e. sports club, school, select the Ongoing fundraising account option. This means anyone can create a fundraising page in aid of the cause or make a donation to the cause. The cause admin can manage all the details relating to the cause. The cause page for our demo above is www.ifundraise.ie/myclubfundraising
Creating your Strictly Come Dancing Pages
- Register as a fundraiser – www.ifundraise.ie/user-registration.html
- Once logged in, select Create a New Fundraising Page from the left hand menu.
- Enter details for the 1st couple and select your cause in Step 5
- Save Page
- Click Additional options tab to upload images & video, change background image etc.
- Repeat from Step 2 for each couple. All pages are created under 1 account.