Online Fundraising for Clubs, Schools and Causes

St Vincent De Paul Infant & Girls School Marino

Our school was founded on Griffith Ave in 1928 as a parish school run by the Daughters of Charity of St Vincent de Paul – known locally as the French Sisters of Charity – to cater for the children of the developing area of Marino. In 1930 there were up to 700 pupils enrolled here and many classes had between fifty and sixty children!!

The school has gone through many developments in the intervening years, with the welcome addition of indoor toilets(!) and a spacious school hall. It holds a fond place in the hearts of the local community, with many families having generations of children educated here.

Fundraisers

Contact Details

St Vincent De Paul Infant & Girls School, 67 Griffith Ave, Clontarf, Dublin 09, Dublin 9, Dublin, IRELAND